Throughout the last 30 years we have been enthusiastic supporters of social and competitive sailing and we are the preferred insurance provider and sponsor for more than 25 class associations.
If you do need to make a claim then you can be confident that our 5 Star Trustpilot rated claims team will get you back on the water with the minimum of fuss.
12.5% Multi Boat discount if you insure all your boats on a single policy
- 'New for Old' boat replacement on boats up to 2 years old where you are the first owner of the boat
- Lifetime 'New for Old' cover on masts, sails, spars and rigging up to the overall sum insured
- Racing cover included as standard
- Personal belongings covered up to the value of £350
- Protective covers and storage bags automatically covered
- Race fees up to £150 if your dinghy is out of action due to a claim
- Specialist Marine Electrical equipment cover up to the value of £350
- Use for any person using your boat with your permission
- Cover available for your Trailer or Trolley
- Third party liability of £5,000,000
RS Aero & Laser enhanced cover
Overseas Use & Competition
Noble Marine is delighted that over the years we have supported competitors at all levels including Olympians. Inevitably this includes competing overseas where requirements vary, particularly for liability cover.
We can usually accommodate these requests, just call us to discuss your requirements and we will help you through the process.
- Increased liability cover (for property damage or injury to third parties) available for:-
- Australia, up to AUS $10m
- Italy €6,070,000
- USA Liability cover (for property damage or injury to third parties) for up to $500,000
- Liability Certificates available in Spanish, Italian and Greek
Please note that policy cover is subject to the terms and conditions of our Marine Insurance Policy