Market leading cover at competitive premiums
At Noble Marine Insurance we understand that your yacht not only represents a significant financial investment, it’s also your pride and joy.
We also recognise that everyone’s needs are different so whether you are cruising for relaxation or racing for a bit more excitement our experienced team can help arrange the cover you need.
Our high quality cover is backed by our 5 Star claims service so that you enjoy your sailing safe in the knowledge that you have the right cover and an expert team ready to help, should you need us.
12.5% Multi Boat discount if you insure all your boats on a single policy up to a maximum of £150 per policy.
Up to 15% Mooring Discount for boats in Marina or Yacht Club berths.
Up to 25% No Claims Discount with the option to Protect it.
- 'New for Old' boat replacement on boats up to 2 years old where you are the first owner of the boat
- 'New for Old' replacement of damaged Masts, Sails, Spars and Rigging up to 3 years old.
- Third party liability of £5,000,000 (higher limit available for Italy - see below)
- Racing cover available from local club events to long distance off-shore races.
- Personal Possessions cover
- Cover available for any person using your yacht with your permission
- Insure all your boats under one policy
- Get a quote and buy online or call us on 01636 707606
Competition & Overseas Use
If your sailing takes you to more distant shores or you are involved in competitive racing above local club events then Noble Marine can provide a solution to meet these needs in most circumstances. We can also extend the policy to include Skippered Charter.
Just call us to discuss your requirements and we will help you through the process or enter your details online by clicking 'Get A Quote' and we will get back to you.
- Cruising areas available for most of Europe, the Mediterranean, parts of North Africa, the Canaries, Madeira and the Azores
- Increased liability cover of €6,070,000 for Italy.
- Liability Certificates available in Spanish, Italian and Greek.
- Cover for In-shore & Off-shore Racing (local club events are automatically included)
- Skippered Charter
Please note that policy cover is subject to the terms and conditions of our Marine Insurance Policy
Yacht insurance you can rely on
Whether you're casually sailing the waves of the beautiful coastal waters of the UK, or racing your yacht in the Fastnet, Noble Marine Insurance have policies that can cover whichever sailing style you indulge in. With market leading yacht insurance cover and competitive premiums, Noble Marine Insurance can provide you with peace of mind that your cherished vessel is fully protected. Leaving you to go and enjoy the waves knowing you have our expert, 5 Star team ready to help you if you ever need us.
Noble Marine Insurance has over 30 years’ of marine insurance experience and a dedicated, in house, claims team. All yacht insurance policies can be arranged and managed online, however if you would prefer a personal touch, our friendly sales team are just a call away and always delighted to help you.
Noble Marine Insurance can provide you with market leading yacht insurance cover and competitive premiums. Get a quote online or, if you are unsure of the cover you need, call our friendly sales team who can help ensure you get the right yacht insurance policy for your specific needs.
Is this the right policy for my boat?
Boats can sometimes be hard to categorise as there are so many unusual and one-off designs that don't confirm to the usual conventions. Noble Marines' yacht insurance is flexible enough to accommodate most yachts but if we don't think it fits we will be able to provide you with a quote on another insurance policy in most cases.
Our definition is a sailing boat for used for recreation or racing. Typically the boat will have a cabin, sleeping berths and galley facilities. It will be usually be over 8m / 26ft long and have an inboard engine although some smaller vessels may have an outboard engine. If you have a sailing boat which doesn't fit this definition then please call us and we will provide you with a quote under the most suitable policy.
To see the other types of boats we insure click here.