Boat Insurance from Noble Marine

Online Support
I need to obtain third party liability insurance, where can I obtain this cover?Views: 5340 This answer is rated 3 / 5

All of our policies offer third party liability cover of at least 2 million. With effect from April 2011 we are able to offer cover up to 5 million.

This will be sufficient in most situations for example to join a sailing club or to launch on a public slipway - if you require a higher limit of liability please contact us.

To obtain a quotation, go to our home page and select your type of craft from the list on the left of your screen. You may select a fully comprehensive policy, to include third party liability cover or simply select a third party only policy.

  Rate this answer

If you are unable to find the answer to your question click here to ask our experts.

Return to online support