Boat Insurance from Noble Marine

Houseboat Insurance

Unfortunately we are unable to offer insurance for houseboats and any other boat used as permanent living accommodation, we can however recommend the services of Cheers Insurance, who are able to offer this cover.
Please visit Cheers Marine Insurance for houseboat insurance.

If you do not permanently live on-board your boat, we may be able to offer a policy for you. Please proceed to the relevant page listed below: