Boat Insurance from Noble Marine

Guide to towing your boat to European regattas

Views: 29894 This answer is rated 4 / 5

Boat Insurance

You should check with your insurer that your boat and trailer is covered for any accidental damage or theft during the journies to and from the event, while the boat is aboard the ferry and also for sailing and racing when you arrive. Noble Marine offer 30 days use in Europe as standard on all dinghy policies and cover damage to the boat whilst in transit by road and sea.

Some regattas will require a higher than normal limit of liability, which should be stated in the sailing instructions.

Please check your policy carefully and contact your insurance company, well in advance of your departure, if you require an extension to your policy.

Travel Insurance

Lake Garda

When you travel abroad you should always consider buying travel insurance, however you may not be aware that many standard travel policies will exclude cover while you are racing. You should always make sure that the policy you choose provides sufficient cover for your needs.

See our homepage to obtain quotes and buy cover on-line.

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

  Rate this article