RS Aero Dinghy Insurance
Throughout the last 30 years we have been enthusiastic supporters of social and competitive sailing and we are proud to be the recommended insurance provider for the UK RS Aero Class Association.
10% discount for members of the RS Aero Class Association.
If you do need to make a claim then you can be confident that our 5 Star Trustpilot rated claims team will get you back on the water with the minimum of fuss.
12.5% Multi Boat discount if you insure all your boats on a single policy
- New for Old cover on the whole boat including hull, masts, sails, spars and rigging
- Lifetime 'New for Old' cover for your RS Aero regardless of its age
- Full racing cover included automatically
- UK & European cover (30 days in Europe in any one trip)
- Personal belongings covered up to the value of £350
- Protective covers and storage bags automatically covered
- Race fees up to £150 if your dinghy is out of action due to a claim
- Specialist Marine Electrical equipment cover up to the value of £350
- Cover available for any person using your dinghy with your permission
- Trailer and trolley cover
- Third party liability of £5,000,000 (higher limits available)
- Vermin damage included
Overseas Use & Competition
Noble Marine is delighted that over the years we have supported competitors at all levels including Olympians. Inevitably this includes competing overseas where requirements vary, particularly for liability cover.
We can usually accommodate these requests, just call us to discuss your requirements and we will help you through the process.
- Increased liability cover (for property damage or injury to third parties) available for:-
- Australia, up to AUS $10m
- Italy €6,070,000
- USA Liability cover (for property damage or injury to third parties) for up to $500,000
- Liability Certificates available in Spanish, Italian and Greek