Market leading cover at competitive premiums
At Noble Marine we understand that your boat not only represents a significant financial investment, it’s also your pride and joy.
We also recognise that everyone’s needs are different so whether you are cruising inland waterways, around the UK coast or Europe and the Mediterranean we can provide the right solution for you.
Our high quality cover is backed by our 5 Star claims service so that you enjoy your sailing safe in the knowledge that you have the right cover and an expert team ready to help, should you need us.
12.5% Multi Boat discount if you insure all your boats on a single policy up to a maximum of £150 per policy.
Up to 25% No Claims Discount with the option to Protect it.
- 'New for Old' boat replacement on boats up to 2 years old where you are the first owner of the boat
- 'New for Old' replacement of damaged parts up to 2 years old
- Third party liability of £5,000,000
- Personal Possessions cover
- Cover for any person using your Motor Boat with your permission
- Use as a Club Support Boat
- Use for Skippered or Angling Charter
- Insure all your boats under one policy
- Buy or contact us by phone or on-line
At Noble Marine Insurance we provide motor boat insurance cover for most types of motorised pleasure craft from powered surf boards up to large motor yachts. Our Motorboat, RIB and Speedboat insurance is designed specifically for the needs of motorboat owners.
If you have multiple boats in your household our multi boat policy allows you to combine these, if your renewal dates are spread out over different dates you can start with one boat and then add the others as they fall due, you will receive your 12.5% discount on the overall policy premium as soon as you add the second and subsequent boats.
If you need to make a claim our in house team will be there to support you, we know just how important it is to get you back on the water quickly. Each boat under the policy is treated separately so a claim under one boat will not affect any no claims discount on another.