Tayjet Personal Watercraft Club was formed early in 2003 by a local group of Jet Ski enthusiasts, to promote safe and responsible watercraft use.
The Club's goals are
- to promote the sport of watercraft riding for pleasure, recreation and other non-profitable purposes
- work for fair and equitable watercraft laws
- promote development of launching and docking facilities
- provide education and promote safety in all water sports
- to own or lease property for club uses and perform all desirable and lawful functions for the successful operation of the club.
- and also do a bit of jet ski-ing when we find the time